Saturday 24 December 2022

 g'day!

my goodness! another year has got away from us again! 

still pottering on with knitting, still got the Easy Cable socks going, am on to the 2nd one at least.

have another baby chicken hatch out (only one) bit of a mix up with the mums but one did take on the mothering duties thankfully.

have got the frame work & shade cloth up for my car port;

raised my old garden bed & slowly getting it filled, have managed to plant some fruit trees out finally.

the pony was taken away to be broken in & has found himself a new owner, they both seem happy.

made new front gardens & slowly getting them filled & fighting with a scrub turkey who likes to dig out my small plants.

well, I'd better get off my butt & start getting ready for our xmas, have all 3 kids coming up along with their partners on Boxing day for lunch; my DD1 is staying for about a week.

have a very merry xmas & a safe & happy new year


thanx for visiting

1 comment: